Saturday, September 4, 2010

Quote and Word of the Day!

QUOTE:

You and I...our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.
...Must I spell it out for you? I have discarded my left arm, discarded
my left leg, and yet even then I have not nearly lowered myself to your
level. - Byakuya Kuchiki


This Quote has a lot of meaning to me because it shows an arrogant person but more importantly it shows a JUST person.

Word of the Day:

Xenophobe - a person who hates or fears foreigners or strangers. one unduly fearful of what is foreign and especially of people of foreign origin.

I want everybody to take a look around? Who can be classified as a XENOPHOBE? We should really strive to be more TOLERANT towards other people. Because at the end of the day! WE are all PEOPLE. 


Please enjoy my blog of the day thank you!




yours truly,






Aaron-san

1 comment: